Friday, July 17, 2009

Introducing............


Well, here it is..........the day I thought would never come! The day I actually gave in and created a blog! Since we have family and friends in so many far flung places and I so love to keep up with them all the decision has been made.

Our family is growing up so fast and I really wanted a way to keep track of all those changes and show off how beautiful they are. This photo is nearly a year old and I desperately need to update but it is hard to get all the kids in one place at the one time! I'll see what else I can find.
For those of you who I haven't seen in a while our family has grown with the addition of Ryan's lovely girlfriend, Jacquleine and Mitch's gorgeous girlfriend, Jas who has lived with us for the past 9 months. She has recently turned 17 (Happy Birthday Jas!) and is a lovely big sister to Madi who adores her. We are a busy household these days!
Starting the updates soon! xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment