Tuesday, July 21, 2009

and so the holidays continue...........











These holidays have been heaps of fun as usual. I have had to work 5 days that the kids are here so it has been a bit of a juggle at times but I think we have still done lots.

Saturday morning saw us head off to the National Park for a bushwalk and picnic lunch. The kids and I explored a hidden valley and found a couple of kangaroo skulls (ewww I hear you say!) that they thought were fabulous! They can't wait to go again. I then headed off to work for the afternoon and the kids went to the movies with Uncle Paul to see Transformers and have McDonalds for dinner - what more could they ask for??

Sunday Rob & Nid brought baby Isabella over for the day and the kids had fun jumping on the trampoline etc.

Monday we took off for Canberra and visited the National Museum and then went iceskating - something I haven't done for 10 years since I tore my medial ligament racing Ryan (who was in Year 6 at the time) We all had such a blast (except Ben who has decided that maybe iceskating isn't his sport!)

The kids have been having adventures in Nana's stables today while I have been at work and I am now waiting for them to return home for dinner and a bath. They are all off home tomorrow and Madi is going to Pam & Mike's for a couple of days. The house will sure be quiet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment